Buy Guild Wars 2 - Digital Standard Edition !
NOTICE: no subscription fees.
NOTICE: Requires an internet connection to activate and play Guild Wars 2.
The key is only valid in Europe.
Get the Digital Deluxe Edition with even more bonus content here.
Visit the website https://register.guildwars2.com/ and follow the instructions to register your serial number.
ABOUT THE GAME
Enter the ever-changing fantasy world of Tyria, where you control the story and your actions shape the world around you!
Heroes from the five great races – charr, asura, norn, sylvari and humans – must set aside their differences and unite against the Elder Dragons who have woken from their slumber, reshaping continents and corrupting the land and its inhabitants. Together these champions are the last, best hope for Tyria.
Guild Wars 2 is redefining the future of online role-playing games with intense, action-oriented combat, customisable personal story, innovative dynamic events that have a real and persistent effect on the surroundings, world-class PvP and no subscription fees.
The original Guild Wars® series sold over seven million units across North America and Europe and continues to enjoy an active, loyal player base. Guild Wars 2 builds on the rich lore and groundbreaking gameplay developed in the original games, but takes players 250 years into the future to a radically different world of Tyria.
- Dynamic Events. Explore an ever-changing fantasy world where your actions have a real and persistent effect on your surroundings. Dynamic events respond and change based on how you react to them. Will you defend that village from rampaging centaurs or let it burn? The choice is yours!
- Personal Stories. Your personal story begins with key decisions you make when creating your character’s biography and then evolves with each fateful choice you make in the game. You decide who lives, who dies and what path you’ll walk in life, and those choices have a lasting effect on both your personal story and your private home instance.
- Action-Oriented Combat. Experience a new kind of high-impact, fastpaced combat. Attack on the move, dodge and roll away from enemy blows, team up with other players for powerful combos, take advantage of handy environmental weapons, and unleash spectacular skills and spells. Guild Wars 2 is putting the fun back into fantasy combat.
- Sprawling Dungeons. Only the most experienced groups of adventurers dare enter the dungeons, huge private adventure areas where the risks are immense but the rewards are great. Dungeons take many forms, but in each you follow a gripping plot in story mode and then branch into the even more challenging free-roaming explorable mode.
- Competitive PvP. Face off against small teams of other players in intense matches where skill and audacity determine the victor. Battle over key objectives on a wide variety of maps loaded with game-changing secondary objectives like cannons and trebuchets. Make a name for your team during the daily, weekly and annual PvP tournaments.
- Worlds Collide. Prepare for battlefield combat on an epic scale! In world vs. world, armies of hundreds of players from competing servers wage war across four sprawling maps, seizing objectives and scoring points for their side. Lay siege to castles, raid enemy supply caravans, build weapons of war and clash with other players in truly massive battles. There’s always something to do on the battlefield and new players can start WvW right away!
- No Subscription. Get the game and play online for as long as you want. It’s that simple.
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- OS: Windows® XP Service Pack 2 or better
- Processor: Intel® Core 2 Duo 2.0GHz, Core i3, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or better
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 25GB available HDD space
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800, ATI X1800, Intel HD 3000 or better (256MB of video RAM and shader model 3.0 or better)
- Internet connection required
*Due to potential changes, system requirements may change over time.
© 2005 – 2012 NCsoft Europe Ltd. All rights reserved. NCsoft, the interlocking NC logo, ArenaNet, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2 and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCsoft Corporation. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are property of their respective owners.