Buy The Rockin' Dead !
For the first time in a Point & Click Adventure, you can explore genre-typical and
intricately created locations in Real 3D. A very vivid experience which is achieved by
combining Anaglyph 3D Technology.
In Deadly Lullabyes - Castle Knatterfels , the player takes on the role of Alyssa, member
of the pretty to look at but unsuccessful metal band “Deadly Lullabyes”. Following an
anonymous invitation to a concert, they have an accident on the bumpy terrain just
before they reach their destination. When Alyssa comes round, all the equipment of the
band is missing – as well as the rest of the band. The following events span a spaced
adventure in utter “B movie” style: Rocking skeletons, wobbly Elvises and numerous
undead put Alyssa through various challenges. An extremely bizarre setting which
somehow reminds Alyssa of one of her songs…
- First Point & Click Adventure in 3D Optic. 2D setting also available.
- Bizarre, hilariously exaggerated background story with numerous recurring images in top B movie style
- 93 detailed locations in dark and different settings
- Over 20 funny NPCs, professionally narrated, who skillfully capture the humor of the dialogues
- More than 120 objects in the inventory that can be combined and therefore require the players’skill and logical thinking
- Thrilling and unusual riddles round off the delightfully crazy overall picture
- System: Windows XP/Vista/Win7
- Processor: Pentium IV / 2,6 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Video Card: 4 MB DirectX compatible video card
- Audio Card: compatible with Direct X 9.0c