When Sarah goes out one morning to feed the family rabbit, she discovers to her horror that Fridolin has disappeared! Has she really forgotten to lock the cage door? Though Sarah discovers suspicious footprints, nobody wants to believe her, except for Justin and Anna.
Together they want to find out what really has happened. While undertaking their detective work, the three animal agents stumble across a malicious plot and a dark secret!
- Adventure and Free play mode
- An exciting detective story, told from two points of view
- More than 60 levels in 20 mysterious locations
- Over 1,000 clues A great variety of tasks to dispel any boredom
- Win98Se Me 2000 XP Vista
- Processor speed: Pentium III 1GHz
- RAM: 256 MB
- Hard drive space: 83 MB
- Graphics Card: 64 MB
- Sound Card: recommended