Requires the base game ANNO 2070™
in order to play. Activation key must be used on a valid Uplay account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
In the depths of the ocean and hidden in overgrown stones for years, the Techs unleash their ultimate power: Geothermal Energy Generation.The most powerful tool of the future forces the world of 2070 to expand exploration into the deep blue sea. Becoming the focus of gameplay, underwater plateausoffer new industries, large production chains,and resources.
Success elevates the Techs to a new level: the Genius population. They assert themselves even over the ocean’s surface. An impressive monument and various new buildingsstrengthen their position.
Underwater explorationand exploitation require players to take advantage of their environment and master a brand-new resource, usingdiplomacy and trade as powerful weaponsto make their civilizations thrive in this hostile environment.
Bound to islands lost in the deep blue sea, players will have to conquer remaining stretches of land and dive underwater to create a futuristic, submerged industry to support an expanding economy.
To nurture supremacy, players will construct new buildings, erect monuments, open power plants, exploit exclusive energy resources, develop underwater trading routes, and gain access to a new civilization development stage to take control of the advanced Genius population.
Even though evolution is at the heart of the gameplay, don’t underestimate the environment – beware of devastating natural disasters like tsunamis!
A new population to discover.
Start by embodying either the Eco or Tycoon faction, gain experience, and take control of the Techs.
The Deep Oceanadd-on offers the opportunity to unveil the mystery of the Techs while witnessing this futuristic faction evolve. New content gives access to an additional civilization level and a brand-new population known as the Genius while extending gameplay features:
- Erect the Tech Monument and over 30 new buildings.
- Control new vehicles.
- New content supporting a deeper experience.
- Dive underwater and take advantage of over 80 brand-new items to develop your industries,strengthen your economy, and exploit new energetic resources.
- Benefit from massive underwater energy production, set up geothermal power plants, manage islands, and fuel the economy.
- Redesign submerged desolated lands: build underwater production chains and develop profitable trading routes.
- Customizethe Techs’ city with decorative ornaments ranging from a fountain to a holographic memorial.
- All-new challenges to face and new achievements to complete.
- Take part in over 150new and challenging quests and learn about new gameplay mechanics, playing six missions with a new experimental energy source.
- Extend your territory through the Hostile Takeover online feature. Build a powerful economy and use your bargaining power to acquire rival players’land parcels in a peaceful way.
- Undergo hostile natural disasters like tsunamis.
- Play co-op with a friend and share commonachievements online or through a local area network.
*Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
- Supported OS: Windows® XP / Windows Vista® / Windows® 7
- Processor: 2 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 or better
- RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
- Video Card: 512 MB DirectX® 9.0c–compatible with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c–compliant
- Hard Drive Space: 5 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible mouse and keyboard
- Internet Connection: Temporary broadband connection for product registration, permanent broadband connection for multiplayer
ATI Radeon™ X1000/HD 2000/3000/4000/5000/6000 series
NVIDIA® GeForce® 7/8/9/100/200/300/400/500 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website at: http://support.ubi.com/
© 2011 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Anno 2070, Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Produced by Blue Byte. Blue Byte and the Blue Byte logo are trademarks of Red Storm Entertainment in the US and/or other countries. Red Storm Entertainment Inc. is a Ubisoft Entertainment company.