ABOUT THE SOFTWARE
Photo cards are a simple yet perfect way to say "I care". Ashampoo Photo Card 2 allows you to design your very own greetings cards on your PC.
The process is straightforward. Select photo or take a webcam snapshot, choose a template, edit text, send. It's the quickest way possible. The program comes with various templates for all occasions from birthdays and house parties to Christmas. Even gift coupons are possible.
Minor image adjustments pose no problem with Ashampoo Photo Card 2. Users can adjust bright, contrast and color settings manually or rely on the 1-click image optimization. The latest version can also adjust the perspective, e.g. to correct misalignment during the capturing phase.
Any good card needs a good message. Apart from text editing and styling, Ashampoo Photo Card 2 also gives you access to an extensive clipart library.
Once complete, your cards can be shared right from within the application either through email or by uploading them to Ashampoo's own web portal that hosts your cards for 30 days or Facebook and Picasa.
All in all, Ashampoo Photo Card 2 is an easy to use yet surprisingly versatile piece of software, that makes the creation and sharing of elegant greeting cards effortless and fun.
- Webcam support
- Various thematically grouped templates
- Mirror photos horizontally and vertically
- Adjust opacity, size, bright, contrast and color saturation
- Add and edit texts and cliparts
- Upload to Ashampoo Web, Facebook and Picasa or send as email
- 1-Click image optimization
- Adjust perspective
- Create photo collages
- Windows® XP, Windows Vista®; Windows® 7, Windows® 8
- Any computer that runs one of the above operating systems. You need a graphic-card with a resolution of at least 1280 x 800.
- RAM and disk space: Min. 256 MB RAM, Hard Disk Space 150 MB
- To send files by e-mail you need a MAPI-compatible e-mail client like MS Outlook, Windows Mail or Mozilla Thunderbird. Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 x86 Redistributable