Requires the base game Assassin’s Creed Revelations in order to play.
ABOUT THE GAME
Explore the mysterious pasts of Subject 16 and Lucy Stillman in 2 hours of all-new single player content, using the innovative narration
style and puzzle-platforming gameplay pioneered in Assassin’s Creed Revelations’ present-day Desmond sequences.
Download The Lost Archive and unlock new features:
- New single player features: 3 skins (Ezio Turkish Assassin Armour, Altaïr robe and the Armour of Brutus) + Capacity upgrades (Gun, Crossbow and Bomb capacities) + 1 additional mission: "Vlad the Impaler Prison"
- New multiplayer features: 3 characters (The Crusader, Ottoman Jester and Ottoman Doctor)
- Supported OS : Windows® XP SP3 / Windows Vista® SP2 /Windows 7® SP1
- Processor: Intel Core®2 Duo E4300 @ 1.8 Ghz or AMD Athlon64 X2 4600+ @ 2.4GHZ
- RAM: 1.5 GB Windows® XP / 2 GB Windows Vista® - Windows 7®
- Video Card: 256 MB DirectX® 9.0–compliant card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0 – compliant sound card
- DirectX Version: DirectX® June2010 or newer (libraries included on disc)
- Hard Drive Space: 12 GB
- Peripherals Supported: Keyboard, mouse, optional controller
- Others: Temporary broadband connection required for one-time product registration at first launch, permanent broadband connection required for multi-player.
- * This product does not support Windows® 98/ME/2000/NT
- Processor: Intel Core®2 Duo E6700 @ 2.6 GHz or AMD Athlon64 X2 6000+ @ 3.0Ghz or better
- Video Card: 512 MB DirectX® 9.0 – compliant card with Shader Model 5.0 or higher (see supported list)
- Sound: Surround Sound 5.1 capable sound card
- Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse, joystick optional (Xbox 360® Controller for Windows recommended)
- Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
- AMD® Radeon® HD2000/3000/4000/5000/6000 desktop series
- nVidia GeForce® 8/9/GT200/GT400/GT500 desktop series
- Laptop versions of these cards may work but are NOT supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ for this game on our support website at http://support.ubi.com.
© 2012 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Assassin’s Creed, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the U.S.
and/or other countries.