It features interesting puzzles which require you to fit a number of different shapes upon a board. You fill all available spaces with all the available shapes to solve each one.
We have focused on simplifying the role of placing pieces - there is no moving pieces into place and clicking buttons to rotate and flip. Instead, you use your mouse to draw them into place, while drawing over an already present shape will remove it. It's a very simple mechanic which anyone can easily understand.
The story of the game revolves around the evil but slightly incompetent Astroslugs who strife to leave their home planet and conquer the universe. Their only problem: They have no source of energy to jumpstart their space craft. Now they turn to you to fix this problem and get them on their way to the stars.
- 44 Levels of brain-teasing puzzle fun
- revolutionary simply input scheme; one mouse button only
- six environmental zones with their own graphics and music style
- Windows 7/XP(SP2)/Vista
- CPU: 1.6 GHz Intel Core 2 or similar
- GPU: 128 MB memory Shader Model 2.0 support
- RAM: 1 Gigabyte
- HDD: 700 MB