Take command of the greatest battles of the War in the Pacific.
Experience every aspect of combat in this superb blend of action and strategy as you lead a host of US and Allied air, sea and underwater units through intense, action-packed missions in hotspots from Pearl Harbor to Midway.
Battlestations Midway is not just another WWII game; you command the fleet, but you can also assume direct control of any unit. It features fast-paced battles where tactics and ability are tested equally. It is about acts of individual daring as well as the skilled use of combined arms.
At your disposal are over 60 legendary war-machines, including huge aircraft carriers, battleships, destroyers, cruisers, fighter aircraft, bombers and even submarines. It’s up to you to lead by example and defeat the Japanese fleet.
System requirements :
- Revolutionary gameplay – Experience epic combat from multiple perspectives as you jump between dozens of units, playing as a pilot, a gunner, a submarine captain or even carrier fleet commander.
- Massive air, sea, and undersea battlefields – Every battle takes place simultaneously in the air, on and under the sea. Strategic positioning and movement of your fleet and the individual efforts of any one vehicle is critical to success.
- Immersive single player mode – featuring 11 massive campaigns with 12 bonus challenge missions covering the crucial fighting from Pearl Harbor to Midway, from a single patrol boat to a carrier group.
- Innovative online multiplayer mode – Huge multi-unit online battles with up to eight Mac players. Battlestations Midway shines as a multiplayer game.
- Processor: 1.83Ghz
- OS: Mac OS X 10.5.8
- RAM: 512MB
- Free Space: 4.3GB
- Graphics: 128MB
- Accessories: Keyboard & Mouse
Requires an Intel processor.
- Processor: 2.4Ghz
- OS: Mac OS X 10.6.4
- RAM: 1.5GB
- Free Space: 4.3GB
- Graphics: 256MB
- Accessories: Multi-Button Mouse
The game does not support Intel GMA integrated video chipsets (older Mac minis and MacBooks), but does run on GeForce 9400M graphics cards or better.
Battlestations: Midway © 2007-2011 Eidos Interactive Ltd. Published by Feral Interactive Ltd. under license from Square Enix Ltd. 2010. Developed by Eidos Hungary KFT. Battlestations, Battlestations: Midway, Eidos Hungary KFT and the Eidos Hungary KFT logo, Eidos and the Eidos logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.