Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Uncover the dark secret of Columbia
Indebted to the wrong people, with his life on the line, veteran of the U.S. Cavalry and now hired gun,
Booker DeWitt has only one opportunity to wipe his slate clean. He must rescue Elizabeth, a mysterious girl
imprisoned since childhood and locked up in the flying city of Columbia. Forced to trust one another,
Booker and Elizabeth form a powerful bond during their daring escape.
Together, they learn to harness an expanding arsenal of weapons and abilities, as they fight
on zeppelins in the clouds, along high-speed Sky-Lines, and down in the streets of Columbia,
all while surviving the threats of the air-city and uncovering its dark secret.
- The City in the Sky. Leave the depths of Rapture to soar among the clouds of Columbia. A technological marvel, the flying city is a beautiful and vibrant world that holds a very dark secret.
- Whip, Zip, and Kill. Turn the city’s Sky-Lines into weaponized roller coasters as you zip through the flying city and dish out fatal hands-on punishment.
- Tear Through Time. Open Tears in time and space to shape the battlefield and turn the tide in combat by pulling weapons, turrets, and other resources out of thin air.
- Vigorous Powers. Throw explosive fireballs, shoot lightning, and release murders of crows as devastatingly powerful Vigors surge through your body to be unleashed against all that oppose you.
- 1999 Mode. Upon finishing BioShock Infinite, the player can unlock a game mode called “1999 Mode” that gives experienced players a taste of the kind of design and balance that hardcore gamers enjoyed back in the 20th century.
- Operating System: 10.8.4 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks)
- CPU Processor: 2.2GHz - Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 30 GB
- Video Card: 512 MB - NVidia Geforce 640M - ATI Radeon HD 3870
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
- Gamepad support: BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea – Episode 2 supports both the Microsoft Xbox 360 wired gamepad AND the PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller
Supported Video Cards:
- NVIDIA GeForce® 640M, 650M, 660M, 675MX, 680MX
- ATI Radeon HD 3870, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6750, HD 6770, HD 6970
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Bioshock Infinite:
- ATI RADEON HD 2000 Series
- ATI RADEON HD 4670
- ATI RADEON HD 6490M, 6630M
- NVIDIA 9000 Series
- NVIDIA 320M, 330M
- Intel HD 3000
- Intel Integrated GMA 950
- Intel Integrated x3100
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
©2002 – 2013 Take-Two interactive Software, Inc. Developed by Irrational Games. BioShock, BioShock Infinite,
BioShock Infinite: Industrial Revolution, Irrational Games, 2K Games and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two
Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association.
All other trademarks are property of their respective owners. Published and distributed by Aspyr Media, Inc. “Aspyr” and the Aspyr “star”
logo are federally registered trademarks of Aspyr Media, Inc. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered
in the U.S. and other countries. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association.
All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Non-transferable access to special features such
as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content, services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional
fee and/or online account registration (17+). Access to special features may require internet connection, may not be available
to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified or offered under different terms. ne play and download requires
broadband internet service. User responsible for associated fees. All rights reserved.