Enter “Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage” and see if you have what it takes to become champion of this brand new storyline in Borderlands 2.
Requires the base game Borderlands 2 in order to play. Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Enter “Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage
” and see if you have what it takes to become champion of this brand new storyline in Borderlands 2.
Fight for the Big Loot against some of the baddest baddies in Pandora, including hordes of Biker Bandits. Plus, take special quests from Tiny Tina,
Moxxi and others for extra rewards. And don’t forget to bring your friends -- those higher levels get pretty tough.
- More Badassitude: Immerse yourself in the Badass Crater of Badassitude and explore never-before-seen parts of Pandora.
- New Bosses and Enemies: Face off against hordes of new enemies and bosses including Pyro Pete, Motor Momma, Badassaurus Rex, and a blimp.
- More Characters: Raise havoc with the help of new characters like Piston and Mr. Torgue as well as returning favorites Tiny Tina, Sir Hammerlock, Mad Moxxi, and more!
- More Adventures, More Gear, and More Explosions: Explode your problems away with crazy new weapons as you fight your way through an all-new story with sidequests aplenty.
- New Battles: Get in a good old fashioned bar brawl, try to survive a death race, get your gladiator on, and more.
- OS: 10.7.5 (Lion), 10.8.2 (Mountain Lion)
- CPU Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.2GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- HDD: 13 GB
- GPU (ATI): Radeon HD 2600
- GPU (NVidia): Geforce 8800
- VRam: 256 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
Supported Video Cards:
- NVIDIA GeForce® 8800, GT 120, 320M, 330M, 650M
- ATI Radeon HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850, HD 5670, HD 5750, HD 5770, HD 5870, HD 6630, HD 6490, HD 6750, HD 6770, HD 6970
- Intel HD Graphics 3000, 4000
Gamepad support: Borderlands 2 supports the Xbox 360 wired gamepad only.
Other Requirements: Borderlands 2 is required to play this add-on content
Other Requirements: Initial installation requires one-time Internet connection for Steam authentication; software installations required (included with the game) include Steam Client.
Internet Connection and acceptance of Steam™ Subscriber Agreement required for activation. See www.steampowered.com/agreement for details
- CPU Processor: Intel Quad Core
- CPU Speed: 2.4 GHz
- RAM: 4 GB RAM
- VRam: 512MB
NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Borderlands 2:
- ATI RADEON HD 2400
- NVIDIA 8600m
- NVIDIA 9400m, 9600m
- Intel Integrated GMA 950
- Intel Integrated x3100
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
Unauthorized copying, reverse engineering, transmission, public performance, rental, pay for play, or circumvention of copy protection is
strictly prohibited © 2012 Gearbox Software, LLC. Published and distributed by 2K Games. Gearbox Software, Borderlands, and the Gearbox and Borderlands logos are trademarks of Gearbox Software,
LLC. 2K Games and the 2K Games logo are trademarks of 2K Games in the US and/or other countries. Unreal, the circle-U logo and the Powered by Unreal Technology logo are trademarks or registered
trademarks of Epic Games, Inc. in the United States and elsewhere. Uses Bink Video. Copyright © 1997-2012 by RAD Game Tools, Inc. This software product includes Autodesk® Scaleform® software,
© 2012 Autodesk, Inc. Autodesk and Scaleform are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries.
Powered by Wwise © 2006 - 2012 Audiokinetic Inc. © 2012 NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA, the NVIDIA logo, GeForce, PhysX, The way it’s meant to be played, and 3D Vision are trademarks
and/or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation. Published and distributed by Aspyr Media, Inc. “Aspyr” and the Aspyr “star” logo are federally registered trademarks of Aspyr Media,
Inc. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association.
All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Non-transferable access to special features such as exclusive, unlockable, downloadable or online content,
services, or functions may require single-use serial code, additional fee and/or online account registration (17+). Access to special features may require internet connection,
may not be available to all users, and may, upon 30 days notice, be terminated, modified or offered under different terms. ne play and download requires broadband internet service.
User responsible for associated fees. All rights reserved.