Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Developed by Darjeeling and Published by Arte Creative / Neko / Nova Production
Explore the worlds of Californium, a first person exploration game where you are a writer trapped into shifting realities. Will you find what’s behind the simulacra ?
Berkeley, 1967. You are Elvin Green, a writer whose career is not better than his sentimental life. Besides, the day starts badly : your wife Thea left you
a break up letter. As for Eddy, your editor, he summons you : "you are a writer who does not write" - you should find yourself another editor.
Your world is falling apart. Too much acid and cheap booze ? Too many sleepless nights stuck to your typewriter, powerless to tackle your first novel ?
Your poor mental health is collapsing. Luckily this nightmarish world is unstable, you can extract yourself from it and thus access another reality!
You have nothing to lose!
- World 1 - Berkeley in 1967, hippies and the widespread use of various substances.
You're facing a desperately blank page.
- World 2 - Berkeley is now the ultra patriotic capital under a global surveillance society. Despite the recognition, are you subject
to an existential instability?
- World 3 - A nuclear disaster has left Earth in ruins. On Mars, the only surviving humans are working for the Consortium.
Your ascension is rapid but still does not satisfy your ambition.
- World 4 - No more mark, everything that was your reality, which structured your existence is only a gigantic chaos.
How to find your bearings in this world that eludes you?
- Windows 7 or Higher
- Intel Core i3 2.00 GHz
- 4 GB
- 2 GB
- DX9 (shader model 2.0)
- OS: 10.8
- Intel Core i3
- 4 GB RAM
- 2 GB available space
- ATI Radeon 2400 or higher / NVIDIA 8600M or higher
© Copyright Darjeeling / Nova Productions / Arte France