In the future, three thousand years after what humans believe was the arrival of “The Savior”, the Human race has conquered most of the Universe. They consider themselves a divine race, and think of all aliens as inferior; those that don't obey are punished or destroyed. The dominion of the Human race was insured by Organids-genetically designed organic machines,easily adaptable to any enemy strategy.
- Genesis Rising is a space RTS that incorporates the best elements of strategy & role-playing games; immersing the player in a rich back story & drawing them into an epic crusade that they won’t soon forget
- GameSpy Multiplayer feat. 12-player support and many multiplayer maps on which to flex your dominance!
- A co-op mode in which two players can work together and control one fleet!
- The non-linear single player campaign is comprised of over 30 branching missions that unfold as choices are made based on the actions that you take
- All of the 20+ gene-based Organid ships in the game can be customized with over 50 different weapons and abilities; giving the player thousands of possible combinations to chose from when constructing a fleet
System requirements :
- OS: Windows 2000 / XP / Vista
- CPU: Pentium 4 1.5 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- GPU: GeForce Ti 4200 / Radeon 9500 64 MB