WHEN KNOWLEDGE BECOMES LETHAL
For centuries people have risked their lives and committed unspeakable crimes to discover the secrets of The Tree of Life. Times have changed, but not human nature. As Sylvie Leroux - a young archaeologist and adventurer, working to solve the mystery that surrounds the legend, finds herself tempted by the same promises like so many others before her.
What is linking the mystery of the missing crew from the Mary Celeste with a trunk dating back to the conquistadors? Who is the enigmatic Count of St. Germain? In order to get answers to these and many more questions, Sylvie will set on an epic journey which will lead her across the channels of Venice to the dark alleys of Cairo, rocky coasts of Gibraltar and into the unknown.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE GAME:
- Exciting, compelling plot full of secrets from the past
- Challenging puzzles requiring wits and logical thinking
- Detailed, eye catching locations, such as Venice, Cairo and Gibraltar
- A multitude of intriguing characters to interact with
- Windows XP/Vista, DirectX 9
- CPU 2 GHz (Dual Core 1,6 Ghz), 512 RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce or ATI Radeon 64 MB RAM, compatible with DirectX 9
- 4 GB of free HDD space
- mouse, keyboard, sound card compatible with DirectX