About the software
Bring ideas to life, simply and stylishly.
Create for the fun of it with CorelDRAW Essentials 2021—your affordable design toolkit for DIY graphics projects. If you’re new to graphic design, this intuitive vector illustration and photo editing software will have you creating invites, greeting cards, social media images—and whatever else sparks your interest—with complete confidence and ease. Design and lay out graphics in a user-friendly environment that provides more creative control than a basic design application. Add your unique touch to produce stunning visuals that are sure to impress.
- Easily create invitations, greeting cards, calendars, social media images, and more
- Design and lay out your DIY creative projects in a fun, affordable, and user-friendly application
- Effortlessly enhance, retouch, and edit your photos with just the tools you need
- Quickly learn with the handy Hints docker that teaches you how to use design tools
- Take creative control with a variety of tools and features versus template-based design applications
Windows - Minimum
OS: Windows 10*, 64-bit, with latest
- Processor: Intel Core i3/5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen
- RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more recommended)
- Graphics card: 1280 x 720 screen resolution at 100%
- HDD: 2.5 GB available space for application and installation files
- Multi-touch screen, mouse or tablet
- Notes:Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Essentials and access some of the included software components, online features and content.
*CorelDRAW Essentials 2021 supports Windows 10, version 2004, 20H2 and later versions which may be released during the lifecycle of CorelDRAW Essentials 2021.