Subscription 1 year
- CorelDRAW® 2020: Vector illustration and page layout
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT™ 2020: Image editing
- Corel Font Manager™ 2020: Font exploration and management tool
- PowerTRACE™: AI-powered bitmap-to-vector tracing (included as part of CorelDRAW application)
- CorelDRAW.app™: Online graphic design via web browser
- CAPTURE™: Screen capture tool (only available in Windows version)
- AfterShot™ 3 HDR: RAW photo editor
- 7,000 clipart, digital images, and vehicle wrap templates
- 1,000 high-resolution digital photos
- Over 1,000 TrueType and OpenType fonts
- 150 professionally designed templates
- Over 600 fountain, vector and bitmap fills
About the Software
Endlessly creative. Seriously productive.
Break down creative barriers with CorelDRAW® Graphics Suite
2020. Find all the professional vector illustration, layout, photo
editing and typography tools you need to create and complete
important design projects, from virtually any device.
- NEW! Game-changing collaboration† tools
- Connect with clients and colleagues on designs like
never before. Share your concepts with your
reviewers in the Cloud, inviting them to view,
annotate, and comment directly on your
CorelDRAW design file using CorelDRAW.app™.
- ENHANCED! Next-level trace results
- Enjoy exceptional bitmap-to-vector trace results,
thanks to the impressive new AI-powered
PowerTRACE™. Benefit from advanced imageoptimization
options that help improve the quality
of a bitmap as you trace it.
- NEW! Cutting-edge variable font support
- Enjoy unprecedented font flexibility, thanks to
variable font support. Interactively experiment with
font properties, such as width, weight and slant, to
precisely fine-tune the look of text in your designs
Note: Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 do not support variable fonts.
- NEW! AI-powered image improvements
- Improve the size and quality of your images with
impressive new AI-powered upsampling and
artifact removal features. Enlarge images without
losing detail and eliminate noise from highlycompressed
- NEW! AI-based effects for bitmaps and vectors
- Experiment with new Art Style effects that leverage
artificial intelligence to replicate techniques from
popular art movements. Apply these effects to
vector and bitmap objects.
- ENHANCED! Serious performance gains
- Work more efficiently and achieve better results
with a noticeably quicker, more responsive suite of
applications. With up to 10x faster performance
over our last version, you’ll move from concept to
completion in record time.
- NEW! Inner shadow
- Apply inner shadows to a design element to give it
3D depth and then interactively adjust it on-screen.
In a click, the new Inner Shadow tool lets you
simulate light falling on objects.
- ENHANCED! Find and Replace
- Save time and be more productive with new Find
and Replace functionality. Now you can locate
common drawing components across multiple
pages and update their attributes all at once.
Replace fills and outlines at the same time, and say
farewell to a once time-consuming workflow with
the new ability to find and replace colors in Mesh
- NEW! Non-destructive effects in Corel PHOTO-PAINT
- Apply, modify and experiment with effects on an
object, all without altering it. Corel PHOTO-PAINT’s
new Effects docker (Windows) / Effects inspector
(Mac) is your hub for non-destructive editing. Push
the boundaries of creativity with 100 new lenses
that can be applied non-destructively.
Mac - Minimum
- macOS Catalina (10.15), 10.14 or 10.13, with the latest revision
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support (4 logical cores or more)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or more recommended)
- 4 GB hard disk space for application files (Solid-state drive recommended); Case-sensitive file systems are
- OpenCL 1.2 capable video card (recommended)
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution (1920 x 1080 recommended)
- Mouse or tablet
- Internet connection is required to install and authenticate CorelDRAW Graphics Suite and access some of the
included software components, online features and content.