Requires the base game Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War
in order to play. Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
Deep under the central desert of Kronus, a vast honeycomb of skull-lined tunnels and funereal chambers house the awakening mass of the Necron plague. Eons ago, these were the boulevards and squares of a great necropolis built to house the bones of the races who had fallen to the Necron purge, and ultimately for the Necron themselves to retire to. Over the millions of years, sand and rock had covered it all until ill-fated excavations awoke the deathless again. Play any of seven races, striving for control over Kronus. Take other races' strongholds by winning challenging battles on various maps individually associated with the respective Strongholds.
- New playable races, each with individual features
- Brand new Single Player Campaign experience, playable by all seven races
- Non-linear game-play: conquer an entire planet in the way you choose
- Watch a unique, non-linear story unfold from your race's perspective
- Customise and manage a persistent army as you sweep across the planet
- Customise the appearance and abilities of your commander unit as he grows in power and influence
- Discover the dark secrets of a planet shrouded in mystery
- OS: Windows 98/2000/ME/XP,
- Processor Pentium IV 2,2 GHz
- Memory: 512 Mo RAM
- Graphics: 64 Mo or higher