Free trapped spirits, cast spells and unlock fragments hidden in the paranormal world to reveal the story of a misguided voodoo queen.
Deadtime Stories is a cryptic adventure game brought to you by the award winning team who developed Dr. Lynch: Grave Secrets and the hit Women's Murder Club series. Based on a real-life New Orleans ghost story, engross yourself in a gorgeously dark and unsettling voyage. You may want to leave the lights on...
I am Edward Blackgate, proprietor of Everlasting Life. It is my pleasure to introduce you to the charming residents of my funerary amusement park. They have all been interred by invitation only, as they each have a ghastly story to tell. Join me on a journey back in time as you reveal the dreadful secrets behind one of my most fascinating occupants.
- Explore 26 eerie seek & find locations brought to life by optical illusions and paranormal activities
- Fuse hidden objects, foraged plants and spirit riddles to cast potent spells and overcome obstacles in your path
- Immerse yourself in the history and secrets of 19th century New Orleans
- Become part of the story through gorgeous art, character voiceovers, animated scenes and ghost encounters while you play
- Written and created by award winning game designer, Jane Jensen (Women's Murder Club and Agatha Christie series)
- Windows XP / Vista / Win 7
- Processor speed: Pentium III, 1000 MHz
- RAM: 512MB, 1024MB recommended
- Video Memory: 64MB, 128MB recommended
- Hard drive space (uncompressed): 400MB free hard disk space
- DirectX version: DirectX 9.0+ recommended