Ford Street Racing
Ford Street Racing has a unique team feature, putting you in control of your own racing team. Whilst racing through the dangerous streets of LA, switch between your three cars racing and issuing commands to your team-mates to gain both a tactical and positional advantage.
Block, draft and challenge your opponents as you get behind the wheel of any of the 18 officially licensed high performance Ford vehicles - from the classic 1970 Mk 1 Capri RS2600 to the recently announced 2007 Ford Shelby GT500.
Ford Racing never looked or felt this good; now with exceptionally detailed LA environments, beautifully realistic cars, a car damage system and drastically improved handling, this is the slick and sexy race extravaganza gamers have been waiting for.
- Eighteen officially licensed Ford vehicles, every one an aspirational, high-performance super car. From the 1968 Mustang GT to the 2007 Ford Shelby GT500.
- Team Racing: Race a team of 3 cars switching between them and issuing commands to gain a positional and tactical advantage.
- Twenty four richly detailed tracks based around the streets of Los Angeles.
- Beautifully realistic car models including a damage system.
- Progress through three increasingly powerful groups of performance cars.
- Win cash to repair existing cars and purchase higher performance cars.
- Compete in a single player game structure containing challenges, competitions and leagues as well as split screen multiplayer.
Minimum System Requirements
- Windows 98/2000/ME/XP
- PIII 1 GHz
- 128 Mb de RAM
- carte 3D 32 Mb
- Windows XP / Vista
- CPU: 1.6 GHz
- RAM: 512 MB
- DirectX: 9.0
- Hard Drive: 514 MB