Road to India
Released : 2001
Rating : Everyone ESRB
Language(s) : FR-UK
A young Indian, Anusha, are removed in the streets of New Delhi under the eyes of Fred, its promised in marriage.
This young American student, come to India for the first time in order to be presented at the parents of Anusha, has nothing any more but only one idea at the head: to tear off its beloved of the claws of her kidnappers, members of a Thug sect dedicated to the worship of Khali.
The adventure proceeds over three days in this India full with mystery.
Each day is broken up into two parts: reality and the dream. The hero must achieve the same goal in the dream as in reality: to release its been engaged. But if it must solve in dream of the enigmas in the middle of traditional India, it carries out in reality a more concrete survey within contemporary and contrasted India.
This scenaristic originality makes it possible to the player to discover two stories in one.
- A total freedom of vision to 360Â° in subjective sight: the player is in the middle of the action.
- Richness and beauty of the 3D decorations.
- New Dehli, Taj Mahal, the Temple of Khaliâ€¦ An attractive Eastern atmosphere.
- Characters with whom the player can interact in real time.
- 3 environments (day, night, dream), 2 scenarios for a history of most original.
- Approximately 15 minutes of cinematics and many dialogues hold the player in breath.
System Requirements :
- Compatibility : Windows-98 / Windows-Me / Windows-XP
- Processor : Pentium III 500 MHz
- 16X CD-ROM device
- 128 Mo de RAM
- Video card 3D compatible Direct X8.1, 16Mo
- Sound Blaster and compatible sound card
- 400 Mo available on hard disk
- Pentium III 500 MHz
- 256 Mo de RAM sous XP
- Carte vidéo 16 Mo de RAM
- Carte son Sound Blaster et compatible
- Mise à jour des pilotes cartes vidéo et son recommandée