Dr Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training: Can you stay focused? - eShop Code
NEW! Pack your favourite games via Nintendo eShop download always with you - preinstall the game to your 3DS and be prepared to play at any time!
NOTE: You will receive a download code after purchase. A wireless internet connection is required to redeem the code and download the game on your Nintendo 3DS Console.
The download code can only be used with an European account and the European version of the Nintendo console.
Earn 30 Gold Points in My Nintendo!
About the game
Twenty-first century technology has created seemingly infinite possibilities for people to stay connected, but with this stream of constant communication, have many people in the modern age developed an addiction to information? Dr Kawashima’s Devilish Brain Training: Can you stay focused? addresses this contemporary dilemma exclusively on Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo 3DS XL.
Developed in co-operation with neuroscientist Dr Ryuta Kawashima, the idea behind Devilish Brain Training – the third game in a franchise which has sold more than 15 million copies across Europe to date – is to train your brain by completing a series of challenging exercises with an emphasis on concentration skills and focus to train your working memory; an important brain function based around the temporary storage of information for manipulation. Through playing each exercise for a few minutes per day over the course of several weeks, you will have the time to notice whether personal improvements in your focus are being made.
Dr Kawashima's Devilish Brain Training: Can you stay focused? offers 30 exercises and minigames, including 18 which are brand new, with the core exercises dynamically adapting to create bespoke training programmes for all abilities. For example, Devilish Calculations challenges you to recall the answer to a previous mathematical problem while paying attention to the next one in line. The questions come thick and fast and you have to concentrate hard while remembering specific information to make sure you don’t make any mistakes.
Devilish Mice, meanwhile, challenges you to simultaneously track the path of some mice while they are being chased by cats. It sounds simple but it's a lot harder than you think! If you find one of the exercises too tricky and perform poorly then the game dynamically adjusts the difficulty based on your real-time results. By offering a stiff challenge and shifting the difficulty to match your performance, Devilish Brain Training will constantly push you to stay focused and access your short-term memory.
- Challenge your abilities to focus with eight Devilish Training exercises that'll push you to the limit
- Try Training Supplements to test your brain in other ways or attempt to complete the Concentration Challenge
- Play against your friends and family, using multiple save slots to keep different profiles on one Game Card
- Use StreetPass to trade data with other users and see if you can beat their Devilish Training scores
- Using the download codes requires accepting the terms and conditions of Nintendo.
- The download code can only be used with an European account and the European version of the Nintendo console.
- The game can only be played on the Nintendo console where it was originally downloaded using the download code.
- The download will be available on the release date.