Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
The game revolves around Deimos, foremost of all Dungeon Lords. He falls victim to a devious plot hatched by his vile, nasty, thoroughly vicious ex-girlfriend Calypso, and suddenly finds himself at the bottom of the hierarchy and the top of the dungeon once again.
As the story proceeds Deimos tries to regain his old place and have his well-deserved revenge on Calypso. First, however, he will have to deal with his new bosses. On the one hand , there's the Zombie King, who is about as intelligent as your average undead zombie is likely to be, and on the other there's hot-blooded Minos, who likes to solve problems using violence or, alternatively, more violence.
- Be insidious! Three different Boss Monsters await in order to give you a real hard time. Get rid of them to become the one and only Dungeon Lord!
- Get ready for a fight! 10 different classes of heroes dare to enter your dungeon where 15 different monsters lurk in the dark
- The 20 campaign missions demand your whole cunningness as evil dungeon lord. If you manage to survive them there's still the custom game waiting for you.
- In a dungeons there's only one way: going down. 3 different levels wait to be conquered by you.
- Prison cells and torture chambers are ready for your command and await “customers”
- Create the dungeon of your dreams with 50 different objects
- Wimpy goblin workers await your commands and create the dungeon after your wishes.
- OS: Windows 7 / Vista / XP SP2
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c Graphics card with Shader Model 3.0
- Hard Drive: 2 GB