Edna & Harvey - The Breakout
Edna wakes up in the padded cell of an insane asylum with no memory of her past or how she ended up there. Only one thing is for certain: She has been wrongfully imprisoned and will have to escape! After all, she feels entirely sane and her speaking stuffed toy bunny Harvey wholeheartedly agrees. Together they undertake a daring escape attempt that sees them meeting a host of kooky characters, including the Man in the Bee's Costume and the siamese twins Hoti and Moti. But the sinister head of the asylum Dr. Marcel will do everything to stop Edna. What evil scheme is afoot? Slowly, Edna starts to recover her memories...
- Want classic point & click adventure gameplay? Here you go! Just like in the good old days of your youth, old man (or woman)!
- Unique cartoon graphics, drawn by an actual person in glorious 2D!
- You don't have to be uniquely crazy to be a character in this game. (But it helps.)
- Waste away days of your life thanks to this extraordinarily long game, its challenging puzzles, hours of dialogue and 120 (yes, 120!) locations!
- OS: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7
- CPU: 2GHz Single Core / 1.8GHz Dual Core
- RAM: 1.5 GB (Vista/7: 2 GB)
- Sound Card: DirectX9.0c-compatible
- Graphics: OpenGL 2.0-compatible, Graphics card with 256 MB dedicated RAM or more (ATI Radeon or Nvidia Geforce recommended)
- HD: 3.5 GB