New businesses are flourishing, bringing financial strength and political influence to a growing economy. However, life in the narrow, overpopulated alleyways and streets of the towns also has its downsides: epidemics and diseases are spreading, and thieves and highwaymen lie in wait to get their piece of the wealth. Now you can try your hand in these exciting times of change. Will you head down the path of an honest craftsman or a dubious priest? It's your choice... Features :
- New breed of real-life simulation, combining elements of economic simulation, real-time strategy and role-play in a fascinating, innovative way
- Set up your own family dynasty and take one of 12 different career paths - from blacksmith, alchemist, or barkeep, to priest or thief.
- Maximize your influence and power with over 30 different offices and 72 office ranks - and make life difficult for your opponents through policies, sabotage, intrigue and conspiracy.
- Immerse yourself in a complete, medieval world. Explore four historic towns - each with a population of over 500 computerized citizens.
- Intuitive and easy-to-use interface.
- Seasons and historical events influence game play.
- Choose from free-play or mission-based play.
- Up to seven players-either computer or human-on a (LAN) network
- Richly textured real-time 3D-graphics and historically accurate middle-age soundtrack with over 30 different titles deliver unique experience.
- Win 98, ME, 2000, XP
- Pentium II, 400 MHz
- 3D-Graphics Card with min. 16 MB
- 64 MB RAM