Melvin is a misfit. For his love for fantasy he is traded as a madcap by his classmates.
Melvin is a misfit. For his love for fantasy he is traded as a madcap by his classmates. He´d rather be a knight, magician or adventurer than just being Melvin.
Every sunray is full of magic, in every tree is a puck; and if it was in his hand he would hunt down every gangster in the world with a magic wand. Every hard crash with reality rips him out of illusion and gets him down. That’s why he goes on an adventurous journey by the help of candle magic.
- Varied and twisted story in a fantasy setting
- Unique quest design through day and night identities of the characters
- Change between day and night possible at any time
- Detailed 2D backgrounds with animated objects
- Quest diary with multi-level quest help
- Realistic illumination and light effects
- Change between day and night is possible at any time showing the totally contrarian day and night personalities of the characters
- Four-dimensional time travel quests
- Innovative quest diary with high score display and variable quest help
- Windows® 2000/XP,
- Pentium 4, 1.4 GHz
- RAM 512 MB
- DirectX® compatible 64 MB RAM graphic card
- 650 MB free disc space
- DirectX®9 compatible sound card