ABOUT THE GAME
The first firefighter simulation game, Fire Department puts you in charge of a fire brigade at the heart of the most extreme of situations. The storyline of this third episode of the popular Monte Cristo series will take you to the four corners of the earth.
A fire in a nuclear research institute in Ukraine, a train that derails under the English Channel, a prison fire in Germany, forest fires, chemical catastrophes - there is no shortage of challenges to put your sense of observation and your ability to make strategic decisions to the test.
Enhanced by an optimized 3D engine, new types of risky situations and the know-how of the developers of this popular series, Fire Department 3 offers you an exciting, unforgettable game experience!
- Real-time 3D strategy game that puts the profession of firefighting in the spotlight!
- The scenario will take you to the four corners of the globe : you'll go on missions in France, England, Germany, Ukraine and the United States.
- Thirteen solo missions are playable in multiplayer cooperative mode or shared-unit mode.
- Three 'Bonus' missions are specially designed for multiplayer mode.
- You'll command a brigade of nine fire specialists: firefighters, doctors, dog handlers, search-and-rescue specialists, biochemistry experts, technical officers, and many more!
- Fifteen vehicles and reinforcements are on call, including a turntable ladder, ambulances, pumpers, helicopters, firefighting planes, fireboats, airport pumpers, and a bulldozer, among others...
- The uniforms and vehicles change depending on the country where the action takes place: France, the USA, England, Germany, or the Ukraine.
- There is a dynamic and realistic fire propagation system that faithfully reproduces different types of fire, smoke, and explosions (Backdraft, Flashover, Metal Fires, Gas Fires, Toxic Fires, and Chemical Fires).
- The game has three modes of increasing difficulty: arcade, realistic, and extreme.
- Up to 4 can play in multiplayer mode on a network or the Internet.
- Windows Me, 2000, XP, Vista, Seven
- PIV or Athlon 1.5 GHz
- 256 Mb RAM
- Graphic card with Pixel/Vertex Shader (GeForce 3, Radeon 8000)
- Sound card
- All peripherals must have DirectX 9 drivers.