Fire Emblem: Awakening - Nintendo 3DS
Please note: You will receive a download code after purchase. A wireless internet connection is required to redeem the code and download the game on your Nintendo 3DS Console.
The download code can only be used with the European version of the Nintendo console.
Earn 60 Gold Points in My Nintendo!
In a world ruled by two mighty dragons, dark forces rise and threaten to destroy the kingdom of men. Set out on an exciting adventure and experience battles packed with action, strategy and danger as Fire Emblem: Awakening comes to Nintendo 3DS.
As Prince Chrom struggles to stop skirmishes between the kingdoms of Ylisse and Plegia turning into all-out war, a plague of undead soldiers known as The Risen infect the land. Trapped between a warmongering kingdom, an unimaginable evil and a masked stranger claiming to be a legendary figure from centuries past, Chrom's fight to survive may be greater than he ever imagined. Thankfully, he has the Shepherds – his own personal militia – and you, a warrior with no memory of your past, to fight beside him. But as you're drawn further into the conflict, events occur that will change the world forever...
Building on a variety of elements from previous Fire Emblem games, Fire Emblem: Awakening offers an experience that both dedicated fans and newcomers to the series will enjoy. Traditional turn-based combat sees you requiring both skill and strategy to complete stages successfully, while the new 3D visuals see each battle come to life like never before on Nintendo 3DS. Playing to the strength of your units is key, as positioning on the battlefield, the types of weapons used, the range of classes and even co-operative attacks all play a part in ensuring victory.
The more you have characters fight together in battle and interact, the closer their bond will grow; stronger bonds mean better co-operative abilities, so it's worth putting effort into having your characters get along. Outside of bonds, you'll also see your characters gain experience as they battle, increasing both their level and statistics, and a huge range of additional characters – covering a wide variety of different classes and weapon proficiencies – are just waiting to be recruited to your army. What's more, Fire Emblem: Awakening features multiple difficulty levels including Newcomer Mode, where heroes defeated on the battlefield can be brought back for later stages instead of being lost forever.
And there's more beyond the main story of Fire Emblem: Awakening! Join up with a friend and work together to defeat the enemy via Local Play in Double Duel mode, or enhance your army with characters from the forces of other players with StreetPass. Add-on content offering downloadable maps and characters will also be available to purchase following the game's release.
- Turn-based combat meets rich 3D visuals in a game that combines a range of elements from previous Fire Emblem titles.
- Use skill and strategy to win battles, with gameplay that's deep for fans of the series, but also accessible for newcomers.
- Create bonds between your characters by having them fight together on the battlefield, increasing their co-operative power.
- Enhance your army with new characters via StreetPass or join forces with a friend over Local Play
- Using the download codes requires accepting the terms and conditions of Nintendo.
- The Code can only be used with the european version of the Nintendo console.
- The game can only be played on the Nintendo console where it was originally downloaded using the download code.
- The download will be available on the release date.