ABOUT THE GAME
Set in a fictional future based upon the headlines of today, FFOW brings players into the world's next Great War. As society succumbs to a worldwide energy crisis, a new global depression takes hold. Amidst this desperate backdrop, two superpower alliances emerge. Join the battle on the frontlines of tomorrow as the Western Coalition (US/EU) or the Red Star Alliance (Russia/China).
- Tomorrow's weapons, today - As depicted in FFOW, the Western Coalition and the Red Star Alliance have combined their military research and budgets, and the result is over 60 next-gen vehicles and weapons inspired by military designs for the near future. These include remote controlled drones, gun cams, and next-generation counter-measure systems, all of which are player-controllable.
- Advanced information sharing - Use high-tech combat systems to collect and relay recon, targeting, and threat information between team-mates. Target acquisition and sharing between vehicle occupants is just one example of FFOW's focus on an advanced team play experience.
- Customization - The customization system allows players to develop their soldier to fit their play style by choosing a weapons loadout, as well as a technical specialization (role). As the game progresses, each role will upgrade, providing advanced equipment and abilities. It mixes RPG-like depth with the accessibility of a fast-paced FPS.
- Frontline combat system - The main game mechanic featured in FFOW in both single player and multiplayer modes is the ability to join the forces on the front line. This front expands across large portions of a mission and will require a firm strategy to achieve the objectives in order to move this front forward. Not only does this system keep the battle centric and players in the midst of the action, it gives a unique sense of advancement as your Division is rewarded with territory for their victories.
- Choose your path to victory - Take advantage of a sandbox of destructible elements to create a unique path and strategy through each mission. Instead of failing and re-playing the same sequence of events, players can 'chip-away' with varied approaches, allowing diverse missions with high replay value.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista,
- Processor: Processor Core Duo/AMD
- Memory: 2 Go RAM
- Graphics: ATi X1900 or Nvidia 7900 or higher