Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
G-Force is a fast-paced action-platform game featuring a unique elite team of specially trained guinea pigs that use high-tech gadgets and specialized talents to complete a dangerous government mission. G-Force puts players in control of both Darwin, the guinea pig leader of the covert intelligence G-Force squad, and housefly surveillance sidekick, Mooch, as they team up with the other G-Force agents and use their gadgets, stealth mastery and pint-sized teamwork as mankind's only hope to complete a dangerous high-level government mission.
G-Force uses innovative gameplay featuring a unique sense of scale, puzzle solving that requires players to manipulate environments and enemies, including diabolical waffle irons among evil household appliances.
- Unique gameplay requiring the player to switch between Darwin, a guinea pig, and Mooch, a housefly.
- Special abilities for each character: Darwin's hoverpack lets players speed through areas or fly up to higher altitudes.
- Innovative platform puzzle solving to reach new areas and trigger gadgets.
- New enemies, weapons and locations not seen in the film.
- Characters' voices match 'G-Force' film: Sam Rockwell, Jon Favreau and Bill Nighy.
- OS: Windows Vista / Windows XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon 2400 2.0GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 128MB Nvidia GeForce 6600/ATI Radeon X1300 Video Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card