Garfield's Typing Pal
Garfield’s Typing Pal is the only typing software that you will ever need and it is guaranteed that you will learn how to type – or greatly improve your skills if you already know how to type – in less than 15 days while having fun.
Many exclusive features, based on 12 years of research and development, keep motivation at a very high level.
With the help of a Wizard and a typing Test, you determine the specifics of your course and your objectives.
Follow short, step-by-step, lessons and learn to touch-type in just a few hours with this typing tutor software adapted to your skill level.
Three personal assistants guide you through the learning process and give you relevant advice.
Garfield’s Typing Pal informs you on your progression. You can access, in a simple click, to visual and detailed information on how well you are doing.
- 80 typing exercises;
- Practice your typing with amusing texts starring Garfield
- Oral dictations to practice accuracy and spelling.
- 2 typing games for progressing while you have fun;
- A mysterious Inspector powered by hiPal analyses your performance while you use other software (word processor, e-mail, etc.) and suggests adapted exercises based on your performance;
- The intelligent hiPal technology in Garfield’s Typing Pal gathers information on your performance and suggests a Typing Pal prescription, customized series of exercises designed to improve your weak points.
- Advice on ergonomics
- Intel Pentium 500 MHz processor (or equivalent)
- Windows 98, Me, NT4, SP6A, 2000, XP Home, XP Pro, XP Tablet PC Edition, Vista
- 128 MB of RAM (256 MB for Windows XP)
- Resolution of 800 X 600 or higher resolution (1024 X 768 recommended)
- Sound card and speakers