ABOUT THE GAME
Since losing his wife, neurobiologist Dr. David Styles has become a recluse, rarely leaving his home, the Dread Hill house. One day, Samantha Everett, a street magician appears at Dr. Style’s doorstep just as he is seeking a new assistant.
Samantha’s first task is to find six people and form “The Lamb’s Club”, of human guinea pigs for Dr. Style’s test at Oxford University. The experiment starts off innocently enough, but then inexplicable incidents begin to occur, one after another. Are these experiments as innocent as they appear? What is the true aim of this paranormal game?
- By the renowned Jane Jensen, creator of the Gabriel Knight series
- A dark story told in the gothic novel style in eight epic chapters
- Play as Dr. Styles and Samantha
- Innovative gameplay that combines science and the supernatural
- OS: Windows 8/Windows 7/Vista/XP
- Processor: 1.4 GHz
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 6.5 GB free hard drive space
- Graphics: 256 MB graphics card with shader 2.0
- Sound card
- Enhanced for DirectX 9.0