HDR projects enters round three. Originally launched in 2012, HDR projects has taken HDR photography to a whole new level.
Smart Colorspace Adaptation (SCA), a unique and entirely new development of the projects line, determines an individual, intelligent colorspace for every calculated step. This leads to an elementary enhancement of the primary colors’ vividness, with a finer and more distinct color gradation.
- Unique: 13 different HDR algorithms
- Unique: Each exposure can be individually weighted
- Selective exposure and HDR weighting with HDR Painter
- Highly precise alignment for crisp exposure series results
- Fully automatic high-end ghost image remover – also manually operable in extreme situations
- New: more professional pro-league RAW Converter for all RAW formats
- New: Now 81 presets for faster professional results
- New: Now with 10 tone mapping calculation algorithms for the greatest possible freedom interpreting your images
- New: Now with 72 high-end filters for creative looks and print-ready images
- New: Area corrector for sensor spots
- More than just software! Includes access to online tutorials from our Franzis® Academy. We won’t leave you hanging!
8.1/8/7/Vista, 32/64 bit, Dual Core Processor, 2 GB RAM, 2 GB HDD, Screen Resolution 1280 x 1024 Pixels, Graphic Card: DirectX-8-compatible, 128 MB, 32 bit color depth
Mac OS X
(10.7 and higher), 64 bit, Intel Processor/G5, 2 GB RAM, 2 GB HDD, Screen Resolution 1280 x 1024 Pixels