Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour puts you back in the commander’s seat during World War II.
Requires the base game HOI3 base game, HOI3 Semper Fi, and HOI3 For the Motherland
in order to play.
NOT COMPATIBLE with Steam versions neither with HOI3 Collection
ABOUT THE GAME
Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour puts you back in the commander’s seat during World War II. Win the war with new units, strategies, and enhanced game modes. Destroy your enemies from within with an expanded espionage system that includes new missions and covert operations. A new battle plan mode allows you to load historical plans or draw your own; all of which can be shared with allies in real-time during multiplayer.
Along with the enhanced gameplay there are two new battle scenarios and a new custom game mode that lets you jump straight into the action.
- New unique, elite units for each major nation's army - Ghurkhas, Rangers, Imperial guards, and more
- A deeper naval invasion system with the ability to develop specialized landing and assault crafts
- Increased control over strategic warfare with a new lend-lease system for lending your industrial might to allies
- Leaders are now able to gain traits and allocating them is more important than ever with a new combat tactics system
- New game mode for single and multiplayer. Start with a clean slate and instantly produce units, research technologies, and affect political alignment. Speed up the early years and jump straight into the action
- Two new detailed battle scenarios: Finnish Winter War and the Spanish Civil War
- Operating system: Windows 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+ (quad core)
- Memory: 2Gb RAM
- Hard disc space: 2GB
- Video card: GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon X1900 NVIDIA
- DirectX-Compatible soundcard
- DirectX®: 9.0c or more
- 3-button mouse, keyboard and speakers, Internet Connection