The Revolutionary 'Spirit Pack' includes:
- The Red Skull motorbike skin
- The Golden skin for your pistol
- Early unlocks of the Marksman Rifle, Sniper Scope and Remote Explosives for your Co-Op character
And the digital exclusive 'Liberty Pack' features the Liberty Body Armour and KPA Shock Trooper Helmet!
NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
ABOUT THE GAME
The Homefront: The Revolution Expansion Pass includes major single player expansions, and valuable bonuses for your Co-Op career!
Homefront: The Revolution is an open-world first person shooter where you must lead the Resistance movement in guerrilla warfare against a superior military force.
A living, breathing, open world responds to your actions - you and your Resistance Cell can inspire a rebellion on the streets and turn Occupation into Revolution, as oppressed civilians take up the fight.
And the single player campaign is just the start – in Co-Op you and your friends can form your own Resistance Cell and become renowned as Heroes of the Revolution.
- Explore a living, breathing open world - experience true open world gameplay in a first person shooter, brought to life with astonishing CRYENGINE-powered visuals
- Wage Guerrilla Warfare - this is no linear shooter; learn the art of guerrilla warfare and use ambush, infiltration and hit and run tactics against your foe in thrilling un-scripted firefights
- Build the Resistance - recruit revolutionaries to the cause, establish bases and safehouses, capture and customise a deadly arsenal, and build improvised, homebrew weapons for your Guerrilla Tool Kit
- Ignite the Revolution - from oppressed citizen to revolutionary leader, an epic single-player campaign tells the story of the second War of Independence. The dynamic, evolving world responds to your actions as an oppressed nation rises up in defiance against the occupation
- Online Co-Op - take the battle online, form a Resistance Cell with your friends and earn your reputation as Heroes of the Revolution