Fight a soulless steel army!Prove your mettle in a storm of fire and steam!
Hordes of invaders are emerging from the bowels of the earth to enslave the people of the surface. Iron Heart is a strategy game which revolves around defending your base by placing towers in tactically advantageous positions and using special skills. The plot follows the resistance of the planet's defenders against an army of steam-powered robots in a rare Victorian-era steampunk atmosphere, complete with Jules Verne stories, mechanisms, underground mines and cities.
Each level takes you further into the depths of the planet in search of the source of the looming threat to peace on the planet. Your task is to defend your machine from various enemies - some are protected by armor, some fly, and others are vulnerable only to electricity. Use tactics to exploit your enemies' weaknesses and achieve victory! You receive rewards for victories in the form of cogs, which you can trade in to upgrade your cannons, machine guns, emitters and skills.
The battles take place in icy mines and on the streets of an abandoned underground city. Stop the underground threat!
- 12 types of mechanical opponents vs 12 types of towers and skills
- diverse tactical options
- over 15 special enemy characteristics
- 2 episodes and 40 levels of varying difficulty
- tower and skill upgrade system
- a Victorian-era steampunk atmosphere
- Operating system Windows® XP,7
- Processor speed 600 Mhz
- RAM 512 MB
- Hard drive space 85 Mb
- Video Card DirectX 9 supported, vertex shaders 1.1 and pixel shaders 2.0
- Sound Card Recommended
- Additional DirectX 9