It came from space, and ate our brains
NOTE : Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection.
About the game‘It came from space, and ate our brains’ is an Arcade top down shooter with horde survival gameplay in a unique atmospheric setting with addicting gameplay elements, which all can be played cooperatively.
You are a no-nonsense kind of guy equipped with a flashlight and a weapon. You somehow managed to survive the invasion of a merciless alien species, the kind that feeds on human brains. Things look bad when you wander the city and other locations, there is chaos everywhere! You are looking for gear and weapons to survive, as pink light emitting aliens try to corner you and eat your brain. You realize there is only one thing left to do: set a new high score and die like a badass.
- Cooperative Multiplayer:Play cooperatively with friends or strangers and face loads of invading aliens. Are you ready to show your fellow players that you are the #1
- Explore different maps: Survive the invasion by playing in different environments, ranging from: the countryside, a hospital area, highways, crash sites and destroyed cities!
- An arsenal with new guns: Luckily you don’t have to fight of the alien invaders with a stick. Purchase powerful weapons and upgrades for maximum alien slaying capabilities!
- Different alien types: HOLY ALIEN! The aliens invaded the planet with different species. You will have to fight off wanderers, chewers, snackers and many more.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo / AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 3800+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 6800 GT @ 512MB / ATI® Radeon™ X1900XT @ 512MB or better
- DirectX : Version 10
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space