ABOUT THE GAME
Open your mind and let your imagination run wild as you embark on a fascinating journey to a far off star...
An epic graphic adventure set in the 19th century of the fantastic and extravagant universe ofJules Verne. Following the best-selling adventure game 'Return to Mysterious Island' comes a new and enthralling installment in the Jules Verne collection inspired by novels 'From the Earth to the Moon' and 'Around theMoon'.
- Discover beautiful environments on the dark far side of the Moon populated with a host of lunar creatures.
- Pioneer a journey punctuated with ordeals leading you to the secrets of an advanced intelligentcivilization.
- Experience a non-linear and exotic voyage taking you beyond your imagination.
- Use the innovative inventory system to combine and create new tools.
- Challenge yourself and strive to improve your 'lunar' IQ by activelycompleting each original puzzle.
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor Pentium lll 800 MHz
- Memory 64 Mb RAM
- sound card sound card DirectX 9 compatible
- harddisk 1.4 GB available
- DIRECTX 9.0
- graphic card 64 MB DirectXcompatible