Kirby: Planet Robobot - eShop Code
NEW! Pack your favourite games via Nintendo eShop download always with you - preinstall the game to your 3DS and be prepared to play at any time!
NOTE: You will receive a download code after purchase. A wireless internet connection is required to redeem the code and download the game on your Nintendo 3DS Console.
The download code can only be used with the European version of the Nintendo console.
Earn 50 Gold Points in My Nintendo!
About the game
Kirby's back on Nintendo 3DS family systems in Kirby: Planet Robobot. This time, invaders have mechanised Dream Land – to restore his home to its original form, Kirby must rise up against the robots!
Kirby travels through stages by jumping back and forth between the foreground and background. He must use more than 25 Copy Abilities to borrow enemy powers to overcome various obstacles.
In this game, Kirby can use his new enemies’ robotic technology against them. Kirby’s Robobot Armour is extremely strong and can even destroy obstacles that stand in Kirby's way. Like Kirby himself, the Robobot Armour can also copy enemy abilities and use powerful, modified versions of them.
A separate mode is also included, Team Kirby Clash. In this mode, up to four players can join forces to battle against powerful bosses, with each player selecting one of four roles. Supporting your team and using each role’s abilities is the key to victory.
- Dream Land's been mechanised – use over 25 Copy Abilities and the new Robobot Armour to save Kirby's home!
- Smash through obstacles and use powerful versions of enemy powers with the Robobot Armour
- Take on missions for up to four players in Kirby Team Clash
- If you tap amiibo, Kirby can get Copy Abilities in the game
- Using the download codes requires accepting the terms and conditions of Nintendo.
- The Code can only be used with the european version of the Nintendo console.
- The game can only be played on the Nintendo console where it was originally downloaded using the download code.
- The download will be available on the release date.