NOTICE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
About The Game
Kick Some Brick in I through VI
Play through all six Star Wars movies in one videogame! Adding new characters, new levels, new features and for the first time ever, the chance to build and battle your way through a fun Star Wars galaxy!
- New Gameplay Features with enhanced Force Powers, new power-ups and new Challenge Modes.
- Solve Puzzles through the use of creative thinking, teamwork and unique building situations.
- Over 120 playable characters, and new characters like Watto, Zam Wessell, Boss Nass and more!
- Upgraded Character Customizer allowing millions of possibilities. With character parts from all 6 movies, create cross-Trilogy mash-up characters like Han Windu and Lando Amidala.
- Redesigned levels like the "Mos Espa Podrace" and "Gunship Cavalry" to take advantage of the the open vehicle gameplay of LEGO Star Wars II.
- Bonus levels and missions allow you to take 10 additional Bounty Hunter missions from Jabba the Hutt in the prequel trilogy.
- Two Player Local Co-Op lets friends and families play together.
Windows - Minimum
- OS: Windows XP SP2 /Windows Vista
- Processor: AMD Athlon XP 1GHz, Intel P3 1GHz
- Memory: 0.256 GB RAM (Windows XP), 0.512 GB RAM (Windows Vista)
- Graphics: 128 MB
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space