MAGIX Movie Edit Pro 2016 Premium
Combines all the features of the Plus version with a unique selection of the world's best effects packages.
NOTE: The Code must be activated at the publisher's website! Visit the website and follow the instructions to register your serial number.
ABOUT THE SOFTWARE
For highquality video projects.
Movie Edit Pro 2016 Premium combines all the new features of the Plus version with a unique selection of features from the world's best effects packages. The program lets advanced users make their own ideas for complex video projects a reality. The Premium version offer you true creative freedom. With fully automatic proDAD Mercalli V4 video stablilization for your footage and superfast CMOS correction, you can focus on what matters most when you're filming. The comprehensive action cam package from NewBlue lets you discover how to make the most of your action cam and get your adrenaline pumping. Produce spectacular videos that will really stay with your audience!
- proDAD Mercalli V4 (image stabilization), CMOS correction
- NewBlueFX action cam package
- NewBlue Titler EX for creating dynamic titles, captions etc.
- 360° editing for footage recorded on panoramic cameras
- Configurable effect transitions
- Beatbased video editing
- Modern title templates
- Improved object tracking
- Decoding: HEVC import*, H.264 hardware acceleration
- 4K proxy editing for smooth video editing
- Simultaneous multicam editing on up to 4 cameras
- Movie Edit Touch for Windows & Android tablets
Copyright © MAGIX Software GmbH, 20012015. MAGIX is a registered trademark of MAGIX GmbH & Co KGaA. Other mentioned product names may be registered trademarks of the respective manufacturer. MAGIX licensing conditions are made clear in the installation process and can also be found at www.magix.com under EULA. This product uses MAGIX patent technology. The represented texts, graphics and photos are only intended to provide information on MAGIX products and contain copyrightprotected material. Reproduction and distribution of this material is therefore not permitted and shall require the express permission of MAGIX.
For Microsoft Windows 7 | 8 | 10
All MAGIX programs are developed with userfriendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly and can be fully controlled, even on lowperformance computers. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
- Processor: 2 GHz and higher
- RAM: 2 GB
- Hard drive space: 2 GB for program installation
- Graphics card: 1280 x 768 resolution
Internet connection: Required for activating and validating the program, as well as for some program features. Program requires registration.
Recommended configuration for 4K/HD editing:
To get the most from these features, your system should at least meet the recommended requirements. The technical data for your computer can be found in the control panel of your operating system.
- Processor: Quad core processor with 2.8 GHz or better
- RAM: 8 GB
- Graphics card: Dedicated, min. 512 MB VRAM
Supported import formats
- Video: (DV)AVI, HEVC/H.265*, MPEG1/2/4, M(2)TS, MXV, MJPEG, MOV, WMV(HD), MKV, VOB
- Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, MIDI, SurroundSound/5.1 (Downmix to stereo)
- Image: JPEG, BMP, GIF, TIF, TGA
Supported export formats
- Disc: DVD, Bluray Disc, AVCHD disc
- Video: (DV)AVI, HEVC/H.265*, MJPEG, MXV, MPEG1/2/4, MOV, WMV(HD)
- Audio: WAV, MP3
- Image: JPEG, BMP
- FireWire Interface: for using DV/HDV camcorders
- USB Interface: for using HD camcorders, cameras, hard drive recorders and webcams
- Video, TV or Graphic Cards with Video Input: for digitizing analog sources
- Optical Drives: Bluray, DVDR/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVDRAM or CDR/RW burners
Note: MP3 export requires the installation of Windows Media Player version 10 or higher.
*HEVCEncoding requires a feebased initial activation.