NOTICE: Activation key must be used with a Magix account. Requires internet connection.
About the Software
MAGIX Movie Edit Pro Plus is the video editing solution for beginners and advanced users alike.
Thanks to powerful tools, automatic optimization for image and sound and up to 1,500 effects, you can create video
projects according to your vision.
Experience frame-exact video editing on up to 200 tracks. Full 4K and 360°video support, cutting-edge 360° transitions and multicam editing of up to 4 cameras are just some of the
Plus, the new INFUSION engine offers smooth real-time effects and up to 8.6X faster
performance for editing.
. And for adding the extra touches to your film, you'll find exactly the effects you need
in the in-app Store. Discover Movie Edit Pro Plus today!
- NEW! Brand new INFUSION Engine – now up to 8.6X faster
- NEW! VEGAS video stabilization
- NEW! Travel route animation – MAGIX Travel Maps
- NEW! Split and trim tool with direct, dynamic preview
- NEW! Customizable title templates and additional fonts
- Up to 1,500 effects: Intros/outros, transitions, titles & editing templates
- Proxy editing & multicam editing (for 4 cameras)
- Brilliant: Secondary color correction
- Advanced audio dubbing in 5.1 Surround sound
- Export to DVD, Blu-ray Disc, YouTube, Vimeo and as files
- Get all new features for free for 1 year
- Always get the latest version
- Unlimited use of program
For Microsoft Windows 7 | 8 | 10
- 64-bit systems
All MAGIX programs are developed with user-friendliness in mind so that all the basic features run smoothly
and can be fully controlled, even on low-performance computers. You can check your computer's technical
data in your operating system's control panel.
Windows - Minimum
- Processor: Min. 2.4 GHz (Quad-core processor with 2.8 GHz or better recommended)
- RAM: min. 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: Onboard, min. resolution 1280 x 1024, 512 MB VRAM and DirectX 11 support (Intel Graphics HD 520 or higher recommended for MPEG2/AVC/HEVC)
- Available drive space: 2 GB for program installation
- Internet connection: Required for registering and validating the program, as well as for some program features. The program requires a one-time registration
Supported import formats
- Image: BMP, GIF, JPEG, TGA, TIF, PNG, HEIF
- Audio: WAV, MP3, OGG, WMA, Surround-Sound/5.1 (downmix to stereo)
- Video: (DV-)AVI, HEVC/H.2651, MPEG-1/2/4, M(2)TS, MXV, MJPEG, MOV, WMV(HD), MKV, VOB
Supported export formats
- Video standards: (DV-)AVI, HEVC/H.2651, MJPEG, MXV, MPEG-1/2/4, MOV, WMV(HD)
- Image: JPEG, BMP
- Audio: WAV, MP32
- Additional formats: