Easy DVD Burning for the Digital Home
MakeDisc enhances Windows Media Center with these features:
- Burn videos and photo slideshows to DVD
- Import recorded TV shows and burn to DVD
- Select a themed menu for easy DVD navigation
- Backup data files onto DVDs and CDs
- Create music CDs from MP3 or WMA files
Import All Kinds of File Formats — Including Recorded TV
- NEW! — Burning data to DVDs and CDs
- Authoring and burning videos to DVDs
- Authoring and burning photo slideshows
- Adding a disc menu from a range of built-in templates
- Burning music to Audio CD, or as a mp3/wma disc
Create Stylish DVD Menus
- NEW! — Auto detection of TV aspect ratios ensures that recorded TV programs are output and authored in the same menu size as the captured content. MakeDisc intelligently detects the aspect ratio of the majority of the captured digital TV content, not just the first frame like other software.
- MakeDisc is compatible with the most popular data, video, photo, and music formats which makes for easy creation of data CDs and DVDs, music CDs, video DVDs, mixed photo/video VCDs and DVDs.
Burn to DVDs and CDs
- Choose from thematic menu styles for your photo slideshow and video DVDs.
- Add background music by choosing mp3. wav. and wma. formats from your hard drive.
- MakeDisc supports a broad range of disc types and burners, including CD-R/RW, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW and double layer discs/drives.
- Automatically fit your video/slideshow onto your available DVD space with Smart Fit.
Intel Pentium 4 2.6 GHz or higher with Hyper-Threading or higher (higher CPU speed will yield higher video quality)
512 MB of RAM (1 GB or more recommended)
Microsoft Windows Vista (Home, Basic or Premium)
Microsoft Windows XP (Home edition or Professional edition)
DirectX 9 or above
Windows Media Player 9 or above
Creating MPEG-1 (VCD) files: 1 GB or higher is recommended
Creating MPEG-2 (DVD) files: 5 GB or higher is recommended
Video Display Card:
DirectX-compatible display adapter for 16-bit colors display (32-bit color displays recommended). When using 3D UI mode, a graphic card with 64 MB or more of video memory is recommended.
DirectX-compatible PCI sound card, USB audio box, or built-in audio device required for audio playback and recording.
DVD-R/RW, DVD-RAM, DVD+R/RW, DVD-Dual
DVD-ROM/CD-RW, or DVD Multi-drive with 1394, USB 2.0, ATAPI, SCSI, or Card Bus interface.
Windows-compatible display with at least 1024x768 resolution.
Windows-compatible mouse or pointing device.
Windows XP Service Pack I is required in order to operate a remote control