Developer: Supersonic Software
Publisher: Empire Interactive
Release Date: Summer 2005
Mashed is a top down racing game that pits up to four players against each other in a gladiatorial racing battle extravaganza.
Compete over 13 challenging and diverse environments using whatever means necessary to batter and bruise your opponents into submission and claim victory for yourself.
Using a plethora of weapons or just your driving skills unleash your fury, cause absolute carnage and send your friends to a humiliating defeat!
- Up to four players at one time, play 'all-against-all' or collaborate with friends in the team mode
- 13 tracks to race on including training ovals, sandy deserts in Egypt, icy mountains and twisting forests
- Different cars for each track that suit the terrain are waiting for you to master
- Nine hi-tech weapons to pick up and unleash on your rivals including machine guns, mortars, missiles, shotguns, oil slicks, flamethrowers, mines, barrel bombs and blinding flares
- Unique new Air Strike system that allows players knocked out of a race to unleash death from the skies on their rivals
System Requirements :<ul='ul'>
- Windows 98/ME/2000/XP
- Processor 1 GHz Pentium 3 or AMD equivalent
- Memory 128MB (256MB for Windows 2000/XP)
- Graphics Card 32MB
- DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX 9.0