ABOUT THE GAME
Masters of the World, GPS3, is a geopolitical simulation of our current world. Players can play as heads of state or government (president, king, prime minister, etc.) of a country that they choose when they begin. They can take action in a number of areas: economic, social, military, political (domestic and foreign), environmental, cultural, transportation, etc.All the countries of the world are represented with their own variables and ways of functioning.The game includes phases for economic management, trade, wargame, construction, espionage, simulation, and political manipulation.
A TOTALLY UNIQUE SIMULATION ENGINE
PLAYABLE SCENARIOS AND MULTIPLE INTEGRATED OPTIONS
- The game engine, Geopolitical Simulator 3, includes over 600 data elements for each of the 175 playable countries and calculates their changes in real time throughout the game based on players’ actions. Some examples include popularity ratings, political relations, and economic exchanges between countries. Various organizations, including NATO, use the technologies in the Masters of the World simulator for education and training.
- Over one thousand playable actions.At the country’s helm, the player/head of state can act in many areas: budget, taxation (nearly thirty types of taxes), currency, economy (over 130 economic activities), foreign and domestic affairs, defense, society, labor, health, social security, education, environment, transportation, culture, and more.
- For each of these areas, numerous laws can be proposed and must be voted on by the Parliament in order to pass. For example: setting social welfare benefit minimums, changing the retirement age, developing atomic weapons in secret, subsidizing the auto industry, hiring teachers, defining the powers of unions, setting speed limits on roads, regulating prostitution, creating an international film festival, etc.
- he player can also construct elements on the world map, which will change accordingly: nuclear plants, wind farms, military bases, pipelines, high-speed train lines, airports, and many more.
- Every action has its consequences. Lobbies, social groups, and leading national and international figures will intervene if their artificial intelligence finds it necessary to do so (interviews with the press, resignations, protests, strikes, roadblocks, wars...).
- To prevent tension, the player can meet with any figure, or address the media (over 8 hours of dialog in the game).
- Thanks to its intelligence services, the player also has an entire arsenal of spies and “special” ops. For example, he or she can - at his or her own risk - reveal scandals about another political party, dismantle terrorist networks, sabotage a foreign infrastructure, have an opponent assassinated, etc.
- As the head of the military, the player can move all of his or her units around the map from their actual bases during military conflicts.
- International organizations (over 50 organizations included) play an important role. At the UN, for example, the player can denounce a nation in order to obtain the Security Council’s authorization for a military intervention. The player can also create his or her own organization.Lastly, in order to stay in power, he or she must actively campaign to make sure he or she is elected.
- Twenty or so scenarios are included in the game, such as “American Fiscal Cliff,” “Israel-Iran Escalation,” “Organization of Rice Exporting Countries,” “European Budgetary Golden Rule,” “Building South American Pipelines,” “African Economic Boom,” “Third World War,” “Triple A,” and “Famine in Southern Sudan.”.
- Network multiplayer mode
- Multi country mode to play several countries at the same time
- Game settings: terrorist activities, natural disaster probabilities, reactivity of the people, war triggering
- Real-time online player ranking
- Integration of your own photos, logos, and names to make the game even more realistic
- Interactive tutorial and constantly accessible help during the game
- Have fun learning geopolitics with the QUIZ mode, which has over 3000 questions
- With the Modding Tool extension, an add-on that can be purchased on this website, players can create and share their own geopolitical and economic universes and download other users’ creations
- Text and dialog 100% in English
- Mac OSX 10.6 Snow Leopard or higher
- 1.6 GHz or higher Intel Core processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 2.5 Gb free disk space
© Copyrights by Eversim – all rights reserved