ABOUT THE SOFTWARE
CyberLink MediaShow 6 Deluxe
is an all-in-one application for organizing, fixing and burning photos and videos.
MediaShow’s FaceMeTM Technology automatically identifies and groups faces in every photo so you can tag your entire collection in a faster and smarter way.
Make instant corrections to photos, trim video and create polished slideshows and movies with just one click. Once you’re happy, burn your memories to disc,
upload to Facebook, YouTube and Flickr, or convert for on-the-go media players. And now with MediaShow 6, you import, browse and playback 3D media, too.
REASONS TO BUY AND UPGRADE TO MEDIASHOW 6
Organize & Retrieve
Fix & Personalize
- Analyze faces in your photos with FaceMe™ and sort by who’s in them! IMPROVED
- Sort your photos and videos into meaningful groups using tags (e.g. family, holiday, party, etc.)
- Automatically organize your photos and videos in a calendar by the date it was shot. NEW
- Import, organize and playback native 3D photos and videos NEW
Share & Enjoy
- Instant fixes correct video and photo imperfections on media.
- Apply a range of artistic effects like sepia, vignette and black & white to photos
- Use photos and animated text effects and transitions to create masterful slideshow productions.
- Enjoy 7 different styles to apply to video footage for one click movies.
- Author DVD discs.
- Upload to Flickr and YouTube. Photos tagged using FaceMe™ can be sent directly to Facebook.
- Download friends’ Facebook photo & video albums as a batch for even more time saving. NEW
- Transfer video files to iTunes library or designated folder and convert for devices like PSP or iPod.
- See all your Facebook friends’ photo & video albums in one place by clicking the Facebook tab. NEW
Hard Disk Space
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7, Vista or XP (Windows XP Service Pack 2)
- DirectX : DirectX 9 or above
- Screen Resolution: 800 X 600, 1024 X 576, 16-bit color or above
- Processor: Intel Pentium D 3.0 GHz CPU with hyper-threading or equivalent AMD CPU is minimal
- Memory: 1 GB is required (2 GB above recommended for editing HD videos)
Display Devices for 3D Playback
- 1 GB required
- 10 GB (20 GB recommended) for DVD production
- 60 GB (100 GB recommended) for Blu-ray Disc production
- Display and glasses are required (NVIDIA 3D Vision**, 3D Ready HDTV, Micro-polarizer LCD, or anaglyph red/cyan glasses).
- HDCP compliant display for digital output.
- Intel 945 GM and equivalent or above
- 64MB-VRAM and above
- A DVD burner (DVD+R/RW or DVD-R/RW) is required to burn DVD content