The people of Molar Creek have lived alongside the region's infamous exploding moles for hundreds of years but the night before the village's annual Mole Control competition and a mystery villain has set the exploding moles loose within the town itself. It's now down to you and local inventor Dr Kraft to find the moles and reclaim Molar Creek...
Mole Control is an addictive puzzle game that brings the classic logic-based game play of minesweeper into the 21st century. Pilot a crazy invention across a mind-bending adventure to unlock the mystery behind the runaway moles, or enjoy a frantic time attack challenge in the village mole control competition!
Enhance this brain teasing experience using 'supermole' power-ups through six zones and over 35 randomly populated, totally re-playable levels - all with the comical aim to rid one town of exploding moles!
- Uncover numbers with your buggy. Use the numbers to find and dig up exploding moles... but be careful not to drive over them!
- Play through 'Adventure' Mode to save the village and unlock more frantic 'Time Attack' levels to win the village's annual Mole Control competition · Discover 5 different 'supermole' power-ups across six different zones
- Random puzzle generation for ultimate replay value in over 35 levels
- XP SP2 or above
- Processor: 1.8Ghz single core
- Memory (RAM): 1024MB
- Hard Disk Space: 500MB
- Graphics Card: Integrated graphics with DirectX 9c, shader 2.0 support and 32MB of shared RAM.
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- Minimum screen resolution: 1024x768
- HD Webbook/Netbook compatible