OMSI 2 - Vienna 2 - Line 23A Add-On
NOTE : Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account, requires internet connection. Requires the base game OMSI 2 (Steam Version) in order to play.
About the game
Be a bus driver! Have you ever dreamt of being a bus driver? Well, now you can take your seat behind the steering wheel of faithfully recreated service buses of the "Wiener Linien"! Fully functional cockpits with lots of animations and realistic sounds ensure high authenticity and create a simulation with the true flair of Vienna!
“Vienna 2 – Line 23A” is the second of two add-ons for OMSI 2 placed in Vienna. It includes the route of Line 23A in different variants and traffic routings as well as the appropriate articulated buses of high-floor and low-floor generations.
The interesting and challenging routing has been modeled in a true-to-original way with many objects and details and offers prolonged driving pleasure for beginners and advanced drivers alike. The buses are completely animated and include lots of functions of the everyday bus rides such as original announcements! AI-controlled passenger cars, buses, trains, trams and subways can be encountered on the route thereby putting the finishing touches on the scenery.
- Articulated bus NG 235 M18 (first low-floor generation)
- Articulated bus GU 240 M18 (last high-floor generation)
- Route Vienna – Line 23A up to the year 2005 to Kagran
- New routing Vienna – Line 23A since 2006 up to “Kagraner Platz“
- Lots of new objects and street models
- Real streets and buildings – maximum of authenticity
- Many different routings with original timetables
- Original „Wiener Linien“ bus stop announcements
- AI tram Type E1-c3 and Type ULF
- AI subway Type U
- All vehicles are original replicas of the “Wiener Linien”
- AI trains city train BR 4020 and Taurus locomotive BR 1116 of the ÖBB (Austrian Federal Railways)
- New AI cars and AI motorbikes, perfectly animated – for the first time in OMSI’s traffic
- Interesting and challenging routing
- Many details and authentic scenery objects
- OS: Win XP/Vista/7/8/8.1
- Processor: 2,6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB
- DirectX : Version 9.0 or higher
- Hard Drive: 6 GB avaialble space