NOTE: Activation key must be used on a valid Steam account. Requires internet connection.
Requires the base game "OMSI 2 - The Omnibus Simulator" in order to play.
You can play this DLC with the Steam version of "OMSI 2 - The Omnibus Simulator".
OMSI HAMBURG DAY & NIGHT is an add-on for OMSI - The Bus Simulator for PC.
Drive your 40ft city bus from the 1990s in multiple versions on the authentic Hamburg bus line 109 and 688. Discover 9.3 miles (15 km) of road with more than 100 minutes driving time while passing famous Hamburg tourist spots such as the city hall, main station, St. Michaelis church and the Reeperbahn in St. Pauli (take the night bus!) .
The timetable system and all technical details of the buses have been specially created for this contemporary scenario. The genuine experience is completed by original sounds, photo textures, stop announcements, new tickets, passenger sounds, modern Euro money, up-to-date AI vehicles, many new color schemes and licenses from the original traffic companies.
Highlights of this version
- Hamburg bus lines 109 and 688 including all real-world buildings, streets, and – for the first time ever – altitude differences in the terrain
- 15 kilometres through the city and outskirts (100 minutes of driving time altogether in the schedule)
- Hamburg town buses from 1993 and 1994 (various variants and paintworks)
- Discover sights such as Jungfernstieg, Michaelisl and the Reeperbahn in the night bus
- New, contemporary AI vehicles
- Complete with digital ticket printer, Euro currency, new tickets and original announcements etc.
- Line 109: 9.5 km from Hauptbahnhof (Central Station) to U Alsterdorf
- Line 688 (night bus): 5.5 km from Rathausmarkt to Bf. Altona
- Many additional streets of houses for you to explore during empty runs
- Altitude differences recreated based on data provided by the “Landesbetrieb Geoinformation und Vermessung” (State survey office)
- Including all true-to-life buildings, streets, signs, bus stops and additional objects
- 8 newly added recent AI vehicles (e.g. microcars and transporters), 3 Hamburg U-/S-Bahn trains and Alsterdampfer
- Licensed 12 metre town bus by two public transport companies with different paintworks
- Full technical facilities of the low-floor bus such as wheelchair ramp, lowering equipment, 5-speed automatic transmission, GPS-based ticket printers including driver module and security code, 16-line flip-dot display and rev counter
- Simulation of new technical innovations such as cold starts, engine performance depending on temperature, overheating transmission etc.
- Timetable- and shift system including real-world Hamburg driving jobs, target codes in the driver’s cabin, loop system and empty runs
- Hamburg tickets, original announcements, Euro currency and new passenger sayings
- Randomly generated malfunctions and system failures
- Detailed additional functions such as shift plans with dynamic display of date and calendar week, farmer’s market on certain days, matrix animated line-by-line, invoice indicating revenue per shift