Deep within the Galapagos archipelago, drastic climate changes have adversely affected the majestic island of Isabela. Join world renowned ecologist, Dr. Evan Finch to re-establish life in this once magnificent and flourishing retreat. Embark on a wild puzzle adventure as you revive lush vegetation, restore a mighty animal kingdom and recover the secrets of a lost island in Paradise Quest.
Paradise Quest revolutionizes the ever-popular Match-3 game by adding an exciting twist where the matches you make will directly affect your navigation across the board. Gather resources and watch as the camera pans to reveal a new portion of the environment. Restore each region of the island and re-introduce wildlife to successfully revive the gorgeous surroundings of Isabela and complete your mission!
In the midst of an amazing island transformation, the adventures of Paradise Quest continue as you uncover buried artifacts that may lead to answers behind an ancient mystery and untold stories of a lost civilization. Rely on the research of a dear friend and professor of archeology who will help piece together your findings. Follow clues to solve the mystery behind this island of intrigue.
Your revelations could change history as we know it!
- Move smoothly across the board through a unique camera feature that responds to the matches you make
- Collect over 350 habitat fragments to piece together scene depictions of 6 breathtaking regions of the island
- Earn up to 32 environment upgrades
- Windows XP/Vista
- Processor speed: Pentium III, 1 GHz
- RAM: 128MB Ram
- Hard drive space (uncompressed): 55 MB free hard disk space
- DirectX version: DirectX 9.0 recommended