Mines are no more static, now they are moving !
- * Mines can move in every direction under uncleared cell.
- # Mines change their direction when they reached other mines,
- when they join the screen limit or a cleared cell.
- # Mines are stopped when they are enclosed in a reduced cell area or when they are flagged.
- flagged mine can't move anyway
- # The mines are moving every second, Good luck ;-)
- How ManCoder pendown technology works ?
1. As you pen down a cell a black square is drawn
2. When you lift the pen down outside the square its color change to white.
3. If you pen up from black square, you clear the cell
4. If you pen up from white square, you toggle flag on/off