PDF Converter for Mac features 100% industry-standard PDF viewing, editing, combining and signing. It uses OmniPage® technology, the world’s most accurate OCR capability that saves you time and money so you never have to retype or recreate a document.
What’s new in v6
- Menus and tools enhanced to support system features of Yosemite and El Capitan
- Preview and extract file attachments and annotations
- Measure distances with the measurement tool, including those within architectural documents
- Record and playback audio annotations for the ultimate in audio content
- Improved scanning performance and reliability to convert Paper to PDF faster
- View and correct searchable text added to image and scanned PDF files (OCR layer) for perfect search accuracy
- Sign PDF forms via interactive signature fields (not digital signatures) for faster and easier PDF signing
- Add and delete file attachments and annotations for more complete PDF documents with rich content
Accurate PDF conversion
Don’t waste valuable time recreating documents with complex layouts and graphics. Convert PDF files into Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, and RTF documents in real-time—complete with the accurate fully-formatted text, columns, tables and graphics.
Scan directly to Searchable PDF
Scanning to PDF isn’t useful if you can’t get access to information. Create PDF documents complete with text that can be copied and searched. Proofread and correct OCR results with ease.
Enhance document security
Ensure compliance with government regulations regarding document security by safeguarding confidential information with 128-bit or 266-bit AES encryption and 266-bit AES Unicode passwords.
Convert website content into a multi-page PDF
Take HTML pages from websites online and create a PDF document that includes all the web pages, complete with hyperlinks.
Collaborate like never before
Exchange ideas and provide directions by adding notes, text boxes, graphics and more to PDF documents. Mark up documents with highlighting, underscoring and strikethrough formatting. Create custom stamps and apply them on your documents.
Create forms or convert existing non-fillable forms into fillable forms
Don’t let the hassle of filling out long forms slow down business. Using FormTyper™, you can take a non-fillable form and convert it into a fillable PDF form that you can complete, save and email. PDF Converter for Mac also lets you build cross-platform PDF forms by adding text fields, checkboxes, radio buttons, and signature fields.
Protect your information
Black out or erase text from documents to protect sensitive information. Text and images can be edited or deleted to keep safe from prying eyes. You can even use search-and-redact to eliminate the text throughout a PDF document.
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- Approximately 100 MB of available disk space
- Mac OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 and 10.10 (does not support 10.6 and below)
- Some features require Internet access; additional terms apply